Find a geriatrician

The following web site allows you to search for doctors in your area who are certified as having “Added Qualifications In Geriatric Medicine”.

American Board of Medical Specialties

You must first register (free) to use the directory.

Then choose”Geriatric Medicine” (or “Geriatric Psychiatry” if you’re looking for a psychiatrist who specializes in older adults) in the “Specialty” dropdown box, and enter a city near you.

Note: the lookup matches the exact town or city associated with the physician’s practice, so enter the names of all municipalities near you to make sure you find everyone practicing in your area.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *